Daniel Ough C.Eng. Fellow.I.E.E. Fellow.C.I.B.S.E.
Daniel Ough, a Chartered Engineer based in Australia, has had international experience with Operational Readiness Programs and in setting up and restructuring maintenance operations for major facilities. He has previously lived and worked in the UK, the Far East, the West Indies and the Middle East. He is a Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers and a Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers.
He was the Operational Readiness Manager for the Hong Kong Airport Authority, assigned to the New International Hong Kong Airport as the executive manager responsible for the strategic planning for bringing the airport - at that time the biggest construction project in the world - into full operation.
For 10 years as Director of Sandpiper Consultants he has provided operational readiness and situational analysis consultancy services for major projects in the Caribbean, the Middle East, Korea and India. Clients have included:
- Jumeirah International, one of the largest hotel companies in the Middle East
- Dubai World Trade Centre, a business complex which includes the Dubai International Convention Centre and eight exhibition halls
- Sama Dubai, a government-owned developer of real estate and properties in numerous countries globally
- Dubai Airports Authority, a governmental organization responsible for Dubai's aviation industry
- Al Futtaim Investments, the investment and development arm of Al Futtaim Holdings, a leading business conglomerate in the UAE
- Dubai Logistics City, the world's first integrated logistics platform incorporating all transport modes, logistics, and services
- Pearl Qatar, a mixed-use development with 10 themed districts situated on a man-made island in Qatar
- Lavasa Corporation, a hill city development in the Pune district of India
- Skylan's Parc 1 project in Seoul, including luxury hotel, offices and shopping mall